Artists or arts and cultural groups are welcome to rent our space for rehearsals, performances, workshops, community festivals, special events, concerts, conferences, etc. The space has a professionally sprung dance floor, fold out stadium seating, a modest lighting grid and experienced technicians. The building is wheelchair accessible (including accessible washrooms), with kitchen facilities and a meeting room (located in the basement).
MACC FACILITY FEATURES
- 1664 sq. ft. rehearsal hall with sprung floor. Has additional 280 sq.ft. adjacent lounge area which can be sealed off with fold out panels. There are two, double doors off the main hall into the parking lot for easy loading.
- Meeting Room/Studio located downstairs is 600 sq.ft., with large windows facing south, separate access door and sink.
- All rooms can be equipped with long fold out tables on wheels, 3 tables are 10′ long and 30″ wide 8 tables are 8′ long and 30″ wide. There are 120 stackable chairs.
- Newly re-constructed fully equipped kitchen.
- Some equipment that may be made available for an extra fee include: TV and overhead projector, sound system and stage risers. Professional stage lighting (requires the hiring of a trained lighting technician).
MORE ABOUT RENTING MACC
- Capacity: maximum number of people is 120 (including staff, children caterers and technicians).
- Serving liquor: the rental group is responsible for obtaining a valid “Liquor License” for any liquor service or consumption as well as a “Serving it Right” certificate.
- Serving food: food can not be cooked on the premises, only catered food and/or warming of food is permitted.
RENTAL COSTS AND INQUIRIES
- For rental inquiries and information on rates and partnership, contact Oliver McTavish-Wisden, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Moberly Theatre Technical specifications and Equipment List
Theatre dimensions: Seating Area:
Width: 32′ Width: 3′ x 4′
Length: 50′ Length 3″ x 8″
When extended, protrudes 11′ into theatre & leaves 4′ 6” on each side of the width of the theatre. There are 9 risers in total.
Lighting grid height: Loading Doors: 3
West Ceiling: 11′ Width: 5″ 10″
East Ceiling: 10′
Marley type Dance floor-for dance only
6 ETC Source 4 ellipsoidal reflector spotlights, 575-750W
6 ETC PARNEL , 575-750W
Shutters and some gobos
5 floor stands
1 Leprecon LP 612 lighting console
3 Dimmers for a maximum of 12 lighting instruments
Yorkville MM6 6 channel Powered Mixer, 200W
4 Yorkville Performance Series Speakers, 150 Watt each and mounted at 8′ height in each corner of the theater
1 Technics SL- PD9 5 Disc CD changer w. Digital optical output
11 Music stands
1 Boom mic stand
1 round base-straight mic stand
1 15′ XLR cable
1 5′ XLR cable
4 APEX 850 Dynamic microphones
16 Channel Mackie Sound Console CR1G04-VL2